How It Works
1. Phone Consultation
– Learn how we can help.
2. Assessment Session
– Review history and discuss solutions.
– Identify what needs to change.
– Receive guidance and get proactive.
3. Intervention Process – Custom structured program for each family or group
– Designed to address unique needs and problems.
– Promotes honest, respectful, improved communication.
– Emphasis on both individual and family recovery.
– Assistance with treatment options.
4. Follow-Up Services
– Assistance with transition/early recovery.
– Review individual and family progress.